Quality Products, Superior Knowledge & Expertise, Great Communication
Now In:Product Finder Tips
- You do NOT need to put anything in "Keyword" in order to do a search. You can leave Keyword blank. For example, you can select "Child" and see all the products we carry for children.
- On the other hand, you can use the Keyword box specify a word or two to specify just what you want to see. For example, you can select the Medieval era and then type in the word "mail" to see all the chain mail products we have that are related to the Medieval time period.
- Just select the criteria you care about; the other ones will default to "any"
For example, if you just want what is available for female, just click on female and then hit the search button.
- Once your search is finished, the results are displayed in a grid. You have additional options to filter the results (narrow the results) by Price or Category.
For example, when you see the results, you can narrow your search by choose the price level you want to view. To do this, go to the drop-down list for "By Price". Use your mouse to select the price level you want to see.
- You can sort the results by name, price, or popularity.
- You can see the results in grid format or in a list format; you can also choose the number of items that you want to see on the page.