Our Remo Shoulder Strap For External Tune Doumbek comes in three parts.
One strap, Small loop rope, & a Harness rope with clear tube.
1. Attach the harness and small loop rope on each end of the drum strap.
2. Now loosen one tuning lug and place the small loop rope between the drum and shell of counter hoop. Make sure loop rope is centered over the lug hole.
3. Now, reinsert lug and tighten.
4. Open the harness and loop it around the base of the doumbek.
5. Place the strap over head onto one shoulder.
Harness will settle in the middle of the drum. Now you can play seated or standing.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!