This set is faithful reproduction of our US Paratroopers' WWII Uniforms. Especially designed to meet the unique needs of airborne troops. Introduced in 1942 and used through 1944. WWII reenactors, collectors or any war buff would be proud to own and wear this uniform.
Paratrooper Jacket Olive Drab. - Full zip front with 2 snap close slanted bellows chest pockets and 2 snap close waist cargo pockets. Stitched underarm vent holes. epaulets, snap cuffs, and dual collar snaps. 1 3/4 inch adjustable waist belt.
Paratrooper Pants O. D. - Slash front pockets. 2 rear pockets with single button closure. Double button-close cargo pockets. Small pocket above right slash for a lighter or compass. 5 buttons around the waist for suspenders. Our paratrooper trousers have a 5 button fly closure. Waist size is 8 inches smaller than chest size; if you order size 48, the chest will be a 48 and the pants will be a 40.
Made from a tough cotton blend material in a OD color. Machine wash/dry.
* Reproduction WWII Paratrooper Set
* Accurate Pockets Buttons and Snaps
* Durable Cotton Blend Material - OD
* Chest Size: 38, Pants Size 30
* Chest Size: 40, Pants Size 32
* Chest Size: 42, Pants Size 34
* Chest Size: 44, Pants Size 36
* Chest Size: 46, Pants Size 38
* Chest Size: 48, Pants Size 40
* Chest Size: 50, Pants Size 42
* Chest Size: 52, Pants Size 44
Other Items Sold Separately
There are no comments for this product.