Total Items: 0 Current Total: $0.00
View Larger Image
Email this product to a friend
Functional Custom made Roman Gladius with wooden pommel, guard and spiraled wooden grip. These swords were designed for live steel combat and will stand up to the rigors of steel to steel sword fighting. The base model comes with a rolled 3mm rebated or blunted blade with satin finish for easy maintenance. The sword blades are made from high carbon spring steel with a Rockwell Hardness of 50 - 54 HRC.
Custom Options Available:
1. Sword Blade Style - Rolled Spring Steel or Hand Forged
2. Sword Blade Thickness - Blunted 3mm or Sharpened Blade (1 +/- .05mm)
3. Sword Blade Tip - Round or Pointed
4. Sword Blade Finish - Standard Satin or Lightly polished
GLADIUS KEY FEATURES
* High-carbon spring steel blade
* Authentic historical design
* Blunt or Edged Blade Option
* Blade Polish Options
Overall 30 1/4"
Once you have filled in all the required options and pressed the Update Options button you will be able to add this item into your shopping cart.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 By The Sword All rights reserved
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org