National Security Cutter Model Wooden Ship 18in
Honoring the hard work and dedication of the United States Coast Guard, the USCG National Security Cutter wooden model ship is a well-crafted replica of the real ships used by the US Coast Guard. It's the National Security Cutter part of the force defending our shores.
Sold Fully Assembled
Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
18" Long x 6" Wide x 17" High
Detailed features include:
* Built from scratch by master artisans
* High quality woods used to construct this model
* Solid wooden hull for this model Coast Guard ship
* Accurate USCG Racing Stripe on prow
* Detailed mast and superstructure
* Railings, cleats, shiplights and other details on decks
* United States flag flies from rigging
* Meticulously painted to match the actual USCG National Security Cutter
* Solid wooden base with metal nameplate attached to model
* Extensive research of original plans as well as actual photographs ensures the highest possible accuracy of the Coast Guard ship model
The National Security Cutter (NSC) is the flagship of the fleet, capable of meeting all maritime security mission needs. It is the largest and most technically advanced class of cutter in the Coast Guard, with robust capabilities for maritime homeland security, law enforcement and national defense missions.
Number in Service: 1
Length: 418 ft
Beam: 54 ft
Draft: 21 ft
Displacement: 4,306 lt
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!